Wednesday, September 12, 2007





While I've been recovering from Flash-induced tendinitis I've discovered that I can still safely strain my tendons in other ways.
Here are just a few of my early pavement pieces ("Shark vs. Robot" was the first, done in Gore Park in Hamilton). The pavement work isn't nearly where I'd like it to be, but it'll just take some time to really get familiar with my materials and the size of the pieces. Just a small adjustment for an animator.
I'm now promoting my cartoon style to festivals around the globe for the coming season. I had been working on honing my skills as a comic fire eater/general comic performer (and still feel a deep love for it and want to continue), but I realized I have something very unique to offer in pavement art. Funny and interactive are things pavement art is sorely lacking. I'd like to pull it all together and see what happens.

No comments: